Topic: What the Demon Does

Quoted from Previous Forum

AlertChristians wrote:

One of the ways the demon communicates is though the skin and nerves. It does this in a variety of ways and sensations, and does so instantaneously in response to thought (prethought), word and action.

The demon speaks scripture, heard inside one's head. For example, "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
The demon tries to get the person to believe it is Holy, and that it is an approving authority for sin, forgiveness, and unforgiveness.
The demon does this to give it control over the person.

One of the ways the demon attempts to control is by twitching or pulsing a small area of skin in an effort to communicate its directive in response to my thought, word or action.
For example, I put a food item in a shopping cart, and it responds on the right and/or left side of my body to indicate its approval or disapproval.
The demon also causes burning sensations in like manor if I have failed to comply with its directive.

The demon can only do one or a few things at a time and then it switches to different things according to my thought, word or action and it's design to thwart what I'm doing.

Re: What the Demon Does

AlertChristians wrote:

The demon has the ability to:
- pull individual eye lashes
- do selective memory wiping
- read prethought and respond before or synchronized with thought recognition
- commonly uses a pattern of attack that I call tag, instantly causing affliction in another part of the body once the previous is addressed
- commonly uses a pattern of attack on the right side of the body followed by the left, or the reverse

AlertChristians wrote:

The demon says, "They'll have everything you put on the internet."

I hear this in my mind, a voice different than the sound of my own thoughts.  The demon says this in an effort to keep me from posting online.

AlertChristians wrote:

The demon causes pressure and discomfort at the point (area) of contact of my body with something. For example, I lean on my elbow and the demon applies pressure from under my skin in that contact area.  The demon causes a turned up and turned down pattern of discomfort like a dimmer switch for a light.

AlertChristians wrote:

The demon speaks to me in my mind, "narrating" what others are thinking or doing.  So for example, I look at someone; the demon qwips something brief like, "he's going to go tell others".

AlertChristians wrote:

These demons have spoken in the past as though they benefit from sugary drinks like orange juice.  But I prayed against the demons from benefitting, and resumed drinking normally.

The demons don't want me to intake any nutrition, so to prevent me from praying beforehand, and to weaken me without food and drink, and so to help them kill me.

AlertChristians wrote:

The demons attack and manipulate as follows:

Urinary and Excretory systems
attemps to cause or causes need to urinate or have bowel movement when the demon chooses, which it does when it is not convenient or appropriate to do so

Reproductive system
attempts to gain control or gains control of causing pain, nerve stimulation, cramping, and blood flow (erection)

AlertChristians wrote:

The demon (pack) can:

make me feel chilled or cold when the temperature that I am exposed to is not cool or cold,

make me feel warm or hot when the temperature that I am exposed to is not warm or hot.

AlertChristians wrote:

The demon uses witchcraft against me, and so do the external demons around me that "pound the air".  External demons also strike structures near by, one at a time, followed by hearing their voice in my head saying some short phrase.

AlertChristians wrote:

Over a year ago the demon first demonstrated the ability to make a recording of something I have said and then play it back at a time of its choosing so I can hear it in my mind. 

Also at about this time, the demon first demonstrated its ability to record selected portions of music that I recently heard in businesses and then play it back at times of its choosing so I can hear it in my mind.