Topic: Giving Thanks Before Eating is So Important

I have found it extremely important to pray before eating food, giving thanks to our Father in heaven.

I have received the Aaronic blessing from the Holy Spirit before eating by waiting after I have prayed.

Re: Giving Thanks Before Eating is So Important

My Holy Spirit fights the demons inside of me after I have prayed and thanked our Holy Father. The demons diminish as the Holy Spirit overtakes them.

I usually think or say something like the following when waiting:

I love my Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life.
I praise the Holy Spirit, my comforter for eternity,
greater than he that is in the world. Greater.

And then I wait for the Holy Spirit to give me the Aaronic blessing, to be heard as a voice speaking to me in my mind.

Re: Giving Thanks Before Eating is So Important

I had to stop short of concluding the previous post, and this is its conclusion for now.

I have received the Aaronic blessing from the Holy Spirit a few times before; that is, I heard the Holy Spirit in me speak this blessing in my mind. Note: demons inside of me have tried numerous times to imitate the Holy Spirit; that is, I heard one or another demon speak at least part of this blessing in my mind.

And so, I advise believers who have the Holy Spirit to wait to receive the Aaronic blessing after giving thanks in prayer and before eating.

I often found it better to wait before eating. However, lately the gains made by the demons against me have led me to posting on the internet while the Holy Spirit overtakes the demons and frees me up from my oppression. 

For several months it has been difficult for me to wait long enough and in a conducive way due oppression of the demons inside of me and the environment that I often am in due to homelessness, such as homeless shelters with time restrictions and music playing in fast food restaraunts.