Topic: They Talk and Hear with Their Thoughts, and Some See the Spirit Re

Quoted from Previous Forum

AlertChristians wrote:

I have often noticed the sender of their thought(s) first turns their head toward the receiver.

In one instance I observed a young child of about two very clearly show he was receiving another's thoughts.  He stopped crying and gazed forward as if listening to someone talking to him.

And some days ago I observed a pair of landscape workers.  The sender saw me walking toward them on a passing sidewalk, and then stared for a couple seconds at the other worker who had his back to me and was trimming a hedge.  The receiving worker promptly stopped trimming, turned partially around and looked directly at an area just in front and to the left of me at about knee level.  There was nothing visible to me in that area. 

However, I had concluded at least several months earlier from many similar instances that some people are able to see the spirit realm, usually looking in my direction to see my Holy Sprit, demon(s), or both interacting with each other.  I see people looking my direction practically every day with no other apparent reason to do so.  And so I concluded these two workers were looking at my Holy Spirit.

Edit: 
I also have determined some people look at me to practice witchcraft, voodoo, or something similar, read my mind, or send demons at me.

Re: They Talk and Hear with Their Thoughts, and Some See the Spirit Re

Quoted from Previous Forum

AlertChristians wrote:

I'm watching a boat go by and think something like "that's an interesting design, very angular like the pontoons".  A man happened to be sitting directly in my line of sight with the boat who had been looking down at his smartphone.  He immediately turned in the chair and looked at the boat.