Topic: What the Demon Also has Done

While processing a video with my smartphone to publish on YouTube, I noticed the screen went black. I had added text to the video that required processing, but the demon stopped the processing. The demon had done this before with other videos. It has the ability to touch outside of my body, and so I assume this is how it stopped the processing. So I added the text again and laid my smartphone down at least ten feet away from me to make it harder for the demon to reach. This time the video processed okay. Here is the video. https://youtu.be/dsSuw6eFJDs

Re: What the Demon Also has Done

I set the recorder on my smartphone to record and preached the gospel today while walking around in a big store. I thought I had a good recording to put on the internet, but instead nothing was recorded. The recording shows a zero. This indicates I started a recording, but it was immediately stopped without recording anything. I conclude the demon stopped the recording as soon as I started it. It has the ability to reach outside of my body and interact with the physical world.

A few days ago I was waiting for a trolley, and a demon that was outside of me threw a rock about the size of an egg in my direction that hit the cement embankment that runs along the tracks.The sound the rock made when it hit the cement indicated the rock traveled at a high speed, maybe 40 mph or more. Demons interact with the physical world. There are videos on YouTube.com providing evidence of this.

While using th internet the demon navigated away from the site that I was viewing, the demon closed the browser and I heard a demon in my mind say, "don't put this on the internet." All the while the demon has been attacking my face and head.

The demon has been stopping audio/video recordings that I have been trying to make. This just happened again this morning. I started a video recording and let my smartphone hang down while recording, to then process the audio. However the demon terminated the recording and possibly deleted it while I was still talking.

Minutes later the demon opened a password program on my smartphone and had navigated within the program and entered characters and spaces as though attempting to make changes to prevent me from being able to use the program.