Re: What the Demons Have Done to Me

The other day, I rode a trolly near a person in a wheelchair. And I began to think about what I may do for her to be healed in the name of Jesus Christ. Immediately the demons inside of me began manifesting on the left side of my body, indicating its disapproval. One pinched the skin near my elbow and kept it pinched. Then a demon manifested on top of the skin of my genitals with an irritant. And then demons in the left side of my face pulled the skin of my face down. A few seconds later, a demon outside of me made a "pop" sound by striking the interior wall of the trolly a few feet from me. Immediately after this sound, I heard that demon's voice in my mind say something like, "don't put any of this on the internet".

And while typing notes about this with my smartphone, the demons inside of me caused manifestations about my body, including my anus. The demons inside and outside of me worked against me because helping someone in this way would hurt the demons inside of me that are trying to kill me and strengthen my Holy Spirit.

As I research online using a search engine, the demons fog my thinking and vocabulary to block me from thinking of the best search words to enter into the search engine. I now have abandoned my effort to research.

There is a demon inside of me that I sometimes hear speaking my thoughts as I think them. It is louder at times and more noticeable. Other times I don't notice it or it is not speaking. I have written about this demon's development of this ability. I use spiritual warfare to destroy its ability to speak. And I pray, praise, worship and serve the Lord Jesus Christ. This and other demons need to be cast out to stop the demon from doing this again.

The demons inside of me have at different times picked up insects, such as ants, and put them on my hand, my glasses, my feet, in my duffle bag, and on food that I was about to eat. They did this to my hand and glasses to indicate its approval or disapproval of what I was doing, left for disapproval and right for approval. They did this to my duffle bag because they are evil and could do it. And they did this to my food in an attempt to get me to not eat, since it wants me dead.

While sitting in a fast food restaurant after eating food, the demon made me sleepy. I dosed off a few times briefly each time. The last time I noticed the demon had me breathing my exhaled air, reducing my oxygen intake. The demon was holding an invisible barrier over my nose. When I am not asleep, I first notice this invisible barier move over my right eye, down my face, and over my nostrils. The demon was trying to suffocate and kill me

This afternoon the demon took the smell of liquid cleaner on the floor and kept putting in my nose for me to inhale while I was in a restroom getting water.

And then later the demon aerosoled micro dust /dirt inside the opening of my nose, and kept doing this, causing me to inhale it.

Demons have the ability to pull things towards itself and manipulate small things in the air.

Today the demon has been smearing a film of something on either of my eyes, effectively blinding me until I wipe my eye with a damp washcloth.

Demons in the skin under my eyebrows can move a single hair in either eyebrow so it interacts with other hairs in that eyebrow.

The demons do this to indicate disapproval if done in my left eyebrow or approval if done in my right eyebrow.

And the demons do this with precise timing with whatever I think, say or do.

This is one of many things the demon has done, which it does as a system of behavior modification.