Topic: Assaulted by a Man with a Spirit of AntiChrist

I am at a laundromat doing laundry. Earlier I was standing out front making a video to put on the internet. As I was still preaching about the Lord Jesus Christ and parts of the gospel, a man came at me with fighting jestures saying he was going to kill me.

He spoke to someone else and claimed I was talking about Jesus and saying bad words. Of course whatever I was saying wasn't cause to threaten to kill me. His problem instead was, he has a spirit of antichrist, the truth that I was speaking literally hurt him and likely could cause him to shapeshift.

He grabbed me once, but I offered no fight and he quickly let me go. But he still came after me with threatening pulled punch jestures, trying to provoke me to fighting him. I told him "Jesus Christ is Lord" and "I don't mean to hurt you."

I still had the video running. He tried to take my smartphone, and later smacked it out of my hand. The video did not survive. A bigger man happened to stop by and asked if I needed help. I said yes. The attacker then switched his aggression to the bigger guy, who gave no fight and called the attacker "brother". The attacker soon left.

I've seen this type of threatening behavior before from this type of servant of Satan. I estimate he was one of the higher up servants, since my preaching promted his show of violent intent. I wasn't hurt and my smartphone survived. But without video evidence, I consider the event as to be expected. No one who saw what was going on offered to be a witness to what happened. And I didn't bother asking for one.

Matthew 5:11-12 (KJV)
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.